Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My Goals

So my mom and I decided that enough is enough and we started going to the Wellness Center at the hospital here. This is our third week there, going at least 3 times a week. It's so much easier with a partner. We walk a mile on the treadmill then lift for 1/2 an hour. Anyway, I have dropped 6 pounds since we started. I'm SO excited. I've got many more to go, but seeing results this quickly is such motivation. Anyway, just wanted to get the word out :) Somehow it makes me feel more responsible and I'll stick to it.
Taelynn gets on my scale at home daily and asks how tall she is. LOL - doesn't matter how many times I tell her that the scale measures her weight not her height...she still asks. She's a crazy kid.

I am SO ready for spring! It's been very warm the past few days. I haven't built a fire in almost two weeks. I am ready for warm weather...but I am DREADING the freaking wind.

That's it for now...Peace :)

4 comments:

Erharts02 said...

I'm so proud of you guys! Stick to it and be skinny Bit**s for the Keith Urban concert in July! Woo Hoo!

Katlyn Papa said...

Way to go Tessa. I have a friend that I work out with and it makes it soooo much easier! Lisa goes to the wellness center every morning and she LOVES it! I wish we stinkin' had one here.
I was really ready for spring to come too, until yesterday when the wind blew my trashcan clear down the street! I hate the WIND!

{nicole coombs} said...

Thats Awesome Tessa! Keep up the good work!

Holly West said...

Hey Tessa! Congratulations! I too am excited to get on a workout schedule now that I had Annalee...you've given me motivation. I hope all is well!