Friday, December 19, 2008

Tae's Christmas songs

Taelynn is such a goofy kid. The other day she told me that she had a new Christmas song for me to listen to. Then she says it's a "little bit of Jingle Bells and a little bit if Rudolph." Well, I have no idea where Jingle Bells came into the song. But she went on singing for at least 5 minutes about Rudolph. It went a little something like this..."Then one foggy Christmas day Santa came to Rudolph and asked him to pull his sleigh. Rudolph said No Santa, I can't do it. Santa said Yes you can Rudolph. I need your bright nose. Rudolph said But Santa, I am too chubby and can't fly...I will bonk into the trees. Santa said No Rudolph, you won't. You can do it." LOL there was so much more to the song, but it was all about a fat Rudolph and Santa trying to convince him that he could fly and wouldn't "bonk" into the trees. OH my goodness! I wish I had the video camera out. I wanted to go grab it, but i knew she would stop singing if i got up.
I just love this age. She is so funny. She is good about playing by herself and having conversations with whatever she is playing with. Those conversations get pretty interesting.
Anyway, just wanted to share Tae's interesting Santa song. :)

OH - one more little story. She was in the bath the other day and she had a tall cup with a washcloth draped over it, then had a smaller cup and was pouring water from the small cup into the big cup. Well, she told me it was my birthday present, so I asked what it was. She said it was a lava lamp. I asked her what she knew about lava lamps and she said "Well, it's Chinese speak for lamp. English speak is just lamp, but Chinese speak is lava lamp." LOL - she is so random!!!

2 comments:

Katlyn Papa said...

She is so dang cute! I could steal her from you! Love the lava lamp present. She's a smart little girl!

britney said...

Im so jealous that you were drawn for the hunt, and that you actually shot one! It looks big & looks delicious! Send me some meat! :)