Monday, December 8, 2008

Pictures

sorry it's taken me a while..but here are some pictures of the elk. Yes...i look like hell. But who cares what they look like while hunting? Anyway...in the picture of my dad and I standing next to the bull, there is a hill behind me...that's where I shot from. About 250 yards. And sorry about the tongue hanging from his mouth. I'm apologizing now because apparently some people find it mean. I've had 2 comments from people looking at the pics say something about it. Like it's more mean to have the tongue stick out than to actually have shot the elk...??? not sure why they got upset. :)
I think if you click on the pictures you might be able to see them better.






2 comments:

{nicole coombs} said...

Nice! Thats awesome you totally killed an animal and it wasnt like a rodant or something haha

Katlyn Papa said...

Impressive Tessa! I'm loving the pictures!