Monday, May 4, 2009

Does she have to grow up??

My little baby is turning 5 this week. It makes me so sad that she is growing up so fast. She is such a good girl, and definitely makes being a single mom pretty easy. We will be out of town on her birthday, so we had her party on Friday the 1st. Here are a few pictures.



Isn't the cake so cute! A girl that Des works with made it. It turned out so good!





Tae with friends - Kayla, Nicole, Nelly, Caden




Most of the friends - Brynn, Kayla, Nicole, Nelly, Caden, and Ganon. There were a couple more there. They look so happy don't they? ha ha. Must not have been a very fun party.









Isn't she the prettiest girl ever?

For Taelynn's 5th birthday I want to list the 5 reasons I love her most:


She loves to laugh and has the best giggle ever.

I love her beautiful curly hair and big brown eyes.

She loves to go to church.

She is Papa's girl and loves him more than anything.

She is such a sweet girl and I am so glad she is my little girl. I wouldn't change it for the world.


I love you Taelynn!!!
a quick update because I am so so so happy...I've lost 22 pounds! Woo Hoo!!! :)

3 comments:

Dorlene said...

Congratulations on your weight loss. I need to get on the band wagon. Taelyn is one cutie. I love watching her in Primary.

Katlyn Papa said...

She really is so beautiful Tessa. You did good! Time goes by so fast doesn't it!? Here we come school! She will love it!
Congratulations on the pounds lost! Send a little of your motivation over to me would ya!

{nicole coombs} said...

Happy Birthday Tae!!