Monday, February 9, 2009

it's about that time...

Seriously...has it been a month already since I last posted. WOW...time freakin flies!
Well, not much is going on. Dad, Jace, Des, and I put a roof on my parents house last weekend...that was interesting. :) Lots of hard work...but I'm glad I was able to help.
I went to Phoenix last week for 3 days for training for my job. I have been asking for this training for over 4 years and FINALLY got it. I'm so happy!
Let's see...Tae is doing well. She's a little brat some days, but what 4 year old isn't.
I wish I had something more interesting to tell about...but I don't.
Untill next month....buh-bye. (I'll try to make it sooner than a month)

1 comment:

Erharts02 said...

Ya try and make it sooner I get bored! LOL not like I don't already know everything that is going on with you guys! Love ya!